Experienced Orlando Accident & Workers' Compensation Lawyers Here to Help You
Florida car accidents and injuries that occur on the job result in more than just physical pain. These types of accidents often lead to a prolonged recovery, anxiety and financial difficulties. As an injured victim, you do have legal rights and can pursue compensation for your injuries.
Our law firm focuses on cases involving injuries resulting from car accidents and work-related injuries. Attorney Tony C. Francis is a former insurance lawyer and therefore knows how the other side prepares and argues their cases. As our client, we will take the time to educate you on your legal options and when necessary, we are more than prepared to go to battle against the insurance companies.
We regularly represent the following types of cases:
- Car accident resulting in serious injuries
- Rear end collision
- Auto accident that caused permanent injuries or death
- Workers' compensation claim
- Accident that occurred on a construction site
- First responder injured on the job
- Severe work injuries
Compensation for Injured Victims
If you have been injured in a car accident in Florida, you may able to recover money for your injuries. An auto accident settlement may include compensation for past and future medical expenses, past and future lost wages, pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life. However, you should always speak with an Orange County auto accident lawyer, before talking with an insurance representative to ensure you are fairly compensated.
Under Florida workers' compensation law, you are entitled to income benefits and medical coverage if you are hurt on the job. If your work injury is permanent, you are entitled to long-term disability. It is crucial that you understand your legal rights when obtaining a settlement for a Florida workers' compensation claim.
Representation for Florida Car Accident Cases and Florida Workers' Comp Claims
Not every accident case or work injury requires the expertise of an attorney, which is why we strongly encourage you to educate yourself about the law. We recommend that if you ever get injured on the job, that you first attempt to work it out with your employer, get proper medical care, and when better, get on with you job and life. However, if an issue arises where you feel the need to pursue a Florida workers' comp claim that you don't try it on your own, but that you immediately find the right attorney for your case. Our law firm also has resources for victims of car accidents, including the book, Don't Destroy Your Florida Car Accident Case - The Seven Landmines to Avoid, written by Tony Francis. This informative book gives you insight into dealing with a Florida car accident and answers the following questions:
- How can I best protect myself prior to getting into an auto accident?
- What happens generally after a collision?
- What should I consider doing and not doing at the scene of a motor vehicle accident
- If I am injured in a motor vehicle accident, how do I go about getting medical care?
- Should I have concerns about which doctor go to help with my injuries?
- Should I hire an attorney?
- How should I go about choosing an attorney?
- What concerns should there be regarding my damaged car?
- What concerns should I have when dealing with the insurance company adjuster/represent active?
- What are some of the common myths surrounding a car accident case?
- What are some of the frequently asked questions clients ask, or things that are their major concerns?
At the Francis Law Group, you will be partnering with an Orlando car accident attorney or workers compensation lawyer who will guide you through the legal process. We only select a limited number of cases, so that we can devote our personal attention to you. Our law firm has earned a reputation of providing aggressive representation, as we do not hesitate to go head to head with the other side in recovering money for your injuries. Our team of professionals knows what it takes to prevail in obtaining justice for our clients.
Contact an experienced Florida accident lawyer at the Francis Law Group today at (888) 521-2721 for legal advice.