Orlando Car Accident Lawyer
Don't Destroy Your Florida Accident Case
The Seven Landmines to Avoid
DON'T DESTROY YOUR FLORIDA ACCIDENT CASE - THE SEVEN LANDMINES TO AVOID…A FREE BOOK FROM THE FRANCIS LAW GROUP AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Order This Offer
WARNING: The insurance adjusters and the companies they work for are NOT your friends and are NOT on your side. Their goal is to pay as little as they can on injury claims (or deny claims altogether – even completely legitimate ones), and they do not have your best interests at heart.
This essential book written by Orlando Accident Attorney Tony Francis reveals the 7 key mistakes that most accident victims make and helps you navigate the confusing aftermath of a car wreck.
Inside you’ll discover:
- What to do after a car collision (and just as importantly, what not to do);
- Why following your doctor’s treatment plan is absolutely critical to the potential success of your claim;
- How to avoid choosing the wrong lawyer (and how to decide if you even need a lawyer for your case);
- Why honesty is the best policy…especially when it comes to your attorney;
- How much auto insurance you really need (the answer might shock you);
- Why under insuring your family is a tragic and completely avoidable mistake;
- How PIP works in Florida;
- How to position yourself to collect full and fair compensation for your injuries;
- And, much more.
You've taken an important first step by coming to this page to request your Free book from the Francis Law Group. We guarantee that you won't have wasted your time and that you’ll find the book to be a huge help in understanding what you are up against now that you’ve been involved in an accident.
Before You Talk to an Insurance Adjuster, Hire an Attorney or Sign Any Paperwork, Simply Fill out the Form to the Right to Receive Your FREE Instant Download of Don't Destroy Your Florida Accident Case - The Seven Landmines to Avoid.
This is your chance to level the playing field against the insurance companies. Get the information you need today to protect your rights and give you a fighting chance.